We offer Nationwide purchase or refinance Multifamily loan programs through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD 223(f), and Bank Conventional programs.
We offer Multifamily loans to buildings that meet the following requirements:
- Existing, stabilized conventional properties
- Multifamily, affordable housing, senior housing properties, student housing properties, and manufactured housing communities with 5+ units. Mixed use subject to limitations.
- Minimum 85% occupancy of units for 90 days prior to underwriting.
- Net worth equal to, or exceeding, loan amount with minimum credit score 650.
With programs starting at $750K all the way up to $3MM and standard programs from $3MM+, we make this process straightforward. At Denali, we offer amortization / terms from 10-35 years and LTV up to 80-85% with partial and full term interest only available. With bridge loans, ground up construction, and cash-out options, we offer choices and non-recourse execution for most loans greater than $750k. Denali’s third party reports also include appraisal, phase I environmental, and property condition.
We require the following documents for initial review:
- Rent roll
- Recent 12-month property operating statement
- Personal financial statement
- Guarantor name, bio, net worth/liquidity
- Property info: name, address, and unique characteristics
Reach out to us to learn more!